Kokomo Reservations Policy
Please check our availability by using the Check Availability Form or by calling us toll free at 1-888-848-7407.
Once you’ve made your reservation, please fill out our Reservation Form and mail it along with your deposit to Kokomo Resort Reservations, 48301 State Hwy. 38, Marcell, MN 56657. We will hold your reservation for 7 days.
CHECK-IN TIME: After 4:30 p.m. | CHECK-OUT TIME: Before 9:00 a.m.
- Please respect these times so that we can properly clean all the cabins.
- Balance of rental payment as well as any deposit for watercraft is due upon check-in. There will be no refunds for early departures.
- Beginning at 5 p.m. on Fridays we are in the office to settle any incidental charges and to help you make reservations for the following year.
- Guests are financially responsible for any damage, loss or excessive cleaning resulting from their stay.
- Sorry, no Jet Skis, Fireworks, RV’s or Camping Allowed.
We understand that from time to time guests must cancel their vacation for various reasons. You are financially responsible for the entire length of your reservation; but we will try our very best to re-book your cabin. If we can rebook it, we will refund your deposit minus a $75 cancellation fee. If we are unable to re-book your cabin no deposit refund will be given.
We are sorry, but we do not allow pets. Our “no pet’ policy applies to day guests and visitors as well. If you arrive with a pet you will be required to remove it and you will still be responsible for paying your entire bill.
No Firearms, Pellet Guns, BB Guns, or Soft Air Guns are allowed at the resort. Hunting Firearms are permitted during hunting season.
Website Information & Service Policy
Information posted on our website is accurate at the time of posting. Substitutions and/or modification to any and all information, pricing and services may be made at the discretion of Kokomo Resort without notice.
Kokomo Resort reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.