2016 Watercraft Rental Rates
Kokomo offers a wide range of boat, motor and pontoon rental options. Whether you just want to rent a motor, a boat/motor combo, a pontoon, or additional dock space, we can accommodate you. Enjoy the splendors of North Star Lake or any of the other area lakes by renting from Kokomo!
Note: We only rent boats, motors, and pontoons out to Kokomo guests!
|Watercraft Type||Weekly Rental||Daily Rental|
|New 20′ Pontoon w/ 40 hp Mercury 4-stroke motor, canopy, depth finder/fish locator, live well and a swim Ladder.||$685||$185|
|18′ Pontoon w/ 40 hp Mercury 4-stroke motor, canopy, depth finder/fish locator and live well.||$520||$145|
|16.5′ Sylvan Boat w/console steering, New 60 hp Mercury 4-stroke motor, trolling motor, depth finder/fish locator and live well.||$450||$115*|
|14’ boat w/seats & 15hp Yamaha 4-stroke elec. start motor||$230||$55*|
|Motor – 6 hp||$125||$25*|
|Additional boat or dock space||$50||$10*|
|Use of Canoe, Paddleboat and Kayaks||FREE||FREE|
*Deposit of $100 for pontoon or Sylvan required. Deposit non-refundable for cancellation.
*designates minimum two-day rental
- Free Use of life preservers, fish nets and minnow buckets, subject to availability.
- Minnesota State Law requires one life jacket per person onboard every watercraft. Life Jackets are provided at no additional charge. Children age 9 and under are required to wear a life jacket at all times while on board any watercraft. A throwable seat cushion flotation device is also required to be on board all watercraft 16 feet long or longer. Seat cushions are not legal in lieu of life jackets.
- Watercraft Rentals are subject to 6.875% state taxes.
- Waterskiing, tubing or wakeboarding is not allowed behind resort rental boats.
- All watercraft rentals are provided without lights for night-time operation and as such, night-time operation is prohibited by Kokomo Resort and state law. You will be fiscally responsible for any violation of this policy and state law.
- You must agree to pay, with credit card or with bank certified check, for any and all damage caused by you during your rental agreement. Your signature stating this will be required on a rental agreement prior to leaving the dock.
- You must agree to pay, on credit card, full day rental fees for any days the watercraft is out of service due to damage caused by you during your rental agreement. Your signature stating this will be required on a rental agreement prior to leaving the dock.
- You must agree to pay, with credit card or with bank certified check, a $75 cleaning fee if the rental is returned excessively dirty. Your signature stating this will be required on a rental agreement prior to leaving the dock.
- No rate credit will be given for weather-related use limitations of watercraft rentals during your stay.
- Gas & Oil is not included in boat/motor or pontoon rental rates.
- We do not sell fishing licenses.
- A fish cleaning house is available and extra freezer space is free of charge.
- Dockside electricity is available for battery charging.